* Mahabali, a righteous demon king who conquered heaven, earth, and the underworld, but was forced to give it back by Vamana.
* Parashurama, an avatar of Vishnu.
* Vibhishana, Ravana’s brother who was made King of Lanka by Rama.
* Hanuman, who served Rama.
* Vyasa, a sage who narrated the Mahabharata, he was also a sage in the epic.
* Markandeya, a famous devotee of Lord Shiva
* Ashwathama, a man cursed to immortality and eternal suffering without love from anybody for his role in the murder of the five sons of the Pandavas and his attempted murder of Arjuna’s grandson.
* Kripacharya, a teacher of the princes in the Mahabharata. (This is widely debated whether or not was Kripacharya a Chiranjivin)
* Jambavantha (Jambavan), Son of Lord Brahma